Thursday, January 7, 2010

US Spokesman for 100% Tunisian Olive Oil: Visit Us at the Fancy Food Show, Booth #3438

I'm very proud and excited to announce that I have been named the US spokesman for 100% Tunisian olive oil. Here's the official press release. http://www.100percenttunisian.com/news/BillSanders.htm
Tunisian has been producing delicate and fragrant high quality olive oil for centuries. I'm thrilled to be affiliated with my new Tunisian friends. After all, Crush and Press has always been about promoting small producers of olive oil and wine. This alliance aligns perfectly with 100% Tunisian olive oil's mission to promote the individual growers of this marvelous country and its rich heritage (and gorgeous, sunny beaches). This a history buffs dream.

If you haven't already, I urge you to consider adding Tunisian olive oil to your kitchen pantry. If your attending the Fancy Food Show in San Francisco stop by exhibit booth # 3438 and taste this liquid gold.



No comments: